FINAL SOUNDTRACK PRODUCTIONS : PROPOSAL

by 03:55 0 comments
THOR (2011)

Brief description of sequence : The film I chose to do my final soundtrack production is Thor (2011). The Clip I will be doing will be 1m30s and will be the scene where Thor gets his powers back.  
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCjPBpdlccM

 Client : The Director of Thor is Kenneth Branagh who will be my client for the film. He has also directed other films like Wild wild west (1999), Thor:The dark world (2013), Cinderella (2015) and many other films.
 Sound Fx information : The Sound effects I will be using are from a website called Freesound, this is a collection off different sound effects that anyone is able to use. The Sound effects I will be using is called a "melee-weapon-hit-with-male-moan-body-fall", Body-fall, Constant Spray fire, Futuristic metal door closing and A woman Screaming No

  Music information : I will be using Sad/tragic music that I found on the internet which is an instrumental that will create a sad mood and atmosphere within the scene. The Music will be Non-diegetic. It will start out louder but as the talking and the action happens, the music will lower and still be able to be heard in the background. It will be copyrighted as it a sound that has been found on the internet and I will be needing to ask the owners permission to use this. 
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4gHpSqFa4A
  
Spoken word information 
Thor Says:
Brother, What ever have i done to wrong you, what ever i have done to lead you to do this. I am truly sorry, but these people are innocent. Taking their lives will gain you nothing. So take mine and end this.
Its Over...

Personnel : The only person that will be doing the voice dubbing is Tom Lejava (Me). I did all the voice acting to sync in with the voice of Thor in the film I selected. I had no studio technicians to help me and I use a software called Garageband where I did the voice dubbing for the clip.

Recording locations,equipment and software : The Recording Locations, equipment and software I will be using is: Laptop/Computer (For editing the final soundtrack together), I will be using Garageband and Audacity to record the voiceover of the clips But I will also be using garageband for adding the music and Sound effects into the clips. I have got some experience with Garageband as I used it for my workshops and found it easy to navigate through. I will be using adobe Premiere to add all the clips together and add the final soundtrack together.

LUCY (2014)

Brief description of sequence : The second film I chose to do my final soundtrack production is Lucy (2014). The Clip I will be doing is originally 2m53s but I will be shortening it to 1minute and will be the scene where Lucy wakes up in a chinese style prision and tries to get out of there. 
Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsQS1b-fNSs

 Client : The Director of Lucy is Luc Besson who will be my client for the film. He has also directed other films like The Lady (2011), The Family (2013), Save Kids Lives (2015) and many other films.
 Sound Fx information : The sound effects I will be using will be from a website Called Freesound where I will be getting most of the sound effects for the scene I will be doing. The sound effects that I will be getting for my final Soundtrack production is, "A chair falling ", A Metal shed opening, Chains, Keys Rattling and a foley sound effect of when the guy put a gun on the table, the foley sound effect I will be using is that I will be putting my phone on the table to give it that effect of the drop when the gun is put on the table. 

  Music information : The Music I will be using is suspense music that I found on youtube that is called 'Sneak' it creates a suspenseful atmosphere around as the clip is where Lucy tries to escape the Chinese looking prison, The genre of this music is Instrumental as there is no vocals and the instruments are the only things that are playing and is non-digetic as this music gives mood. It might have some Copyright issues as the music I found was on the internet and might be copyrighted by the owner.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMQMuP4-WIM 
Spoken word information : There Will be no Spoken word in this scene and will only be Sound effects and music that I will be using. 

Personnel : I will have no need of any personnel as there will not be any spoken word needed in the film.

Recording locations,equipment and software : The Recording Locations, equipment and software I will be using is: Laptop/Computer (For editing the final soundtrack together), I will be using Garageband and Audacity to record the voiceover (If i needed it) of the clips But I will also be using garageband for adding the music and Sound effects into the clips. I have got some experience with Garageband as I used it for my workshops and found it easy to navigate through. I will be using adobe Premiere to add all the clips and sound effects together and add the final soundtrack together.

Tomcoulsdon

Owner

Hi. This is my Media Upper Sixth Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment