Sound Dubbing Evaluation - Furious 7

by 04:21 0 comments



The scene that I chose to Sound dub was the final scene of Furious 7, I did this scene as it was easy to voiceover Paul Walker as he was in the car going his own way. I found this scene easy to do as the voiceover was limited to one sentence and could easily be manipulated into my voice over for the character.

I done the voiceover in audacity where I recorded the audio with the video in a different tab so that I would know when he is going to speak. I then went onto Adobe Premiere to edit the audio in with the video to make it match with the mouth movements that Paul walker did, However, when I created the Voiceover, I did have to redo it a bit faster as it wasn't as fast as Paul Walker was talking.

Tomcoulsdon

Owner

Hi. This is my Media Upper Sixth Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment