Single Camera Techniques - Updates + What need to be done.

by 03:54 0 comments
5/1/2016 :: So far what I have done for the Single camera Techniques is that we as a group have shot all of the scenes needed for the film but as I started editing I realised that we needed to reshoot as the final film would be too short as the minimum was 4 mins but I had 2/3 mins. So we are going to reshoot

7/1/2016 :: Editing final piece with the new shots being added

12/1/2016 :: Edited the final piece and uploaded to Youtube. Still need to do Evaluation for the final Film. My film will be a non-linear Film as it will have flashbacks to earlier scenes to make it more dramatic and intense.

14/1/2016 :: Evaluation to be done for the film.

19/1/2016 :: Looking at the final piece, I still had some editing to do and decided to finalise the final piece by editing it even more and getting a different persons perspective on the film and how it could be changed or what could be edited even more to make it better.

22/1/2016 :: Rendered the final film and carried on with the evaluation.

Tomcoulsdon

Owner

Hi. This is my Media Upper Sixth Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment